Friday, January 30, 2009

And Then...



(Gabe at Britt & Kody's)

No. I have not fallen off the face of the planet. I am just a lazy blogger. With all the time I spend reading other people's blogs, I really could update mine more often. However, that requires effort. And as previously mentioned, I am lazy. Well, not all the time. I promise to try and do better.

We hope everyone had a great holiday season. Don't feel badly if you didn't hear from us this year. We didn't send out a single card. Not even to our mothers. In fact, I still have my mom's presents at my house. That darn snow. It was awesome, but Mom had to spend Christmas at home for the first time in forever. Honestly, I think our street and Howard and Colleen's were the worst. They are the streets that the city plows every two to three years. This wasn't our year :) Of course the snow didn't stop us from eating way too much and the boys got so many new toys their room resembles a Toys 'R Us. I have yet to downlaod any new pictures to my laptop, so for now this is all you get. (They are still cute.)

"Umm... a little help, Mom?"


Elliot--he always seems to have a cord of some sort in his hand.

They grow too quickly!!
As soon as I get my pictures downloaded, I will post more updates.


6 comments:

Emily said...

Woah! They are growing so fast! Elliot is such a handsome young man!!! I miss you guys...

Michael & Wendy Mecham said...

Way to Post! Your boys are SO cute! I hope you will post more often so I can see your family more.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I really get behind during the holidays, It is good to see an update. You boys are so cute.

Nancy Page said...

Em,
I'm so glad that you found me, too. I love blogging and I go in spirts, too. Jennifer (Wayment) is on my list, too. Allen is her last name. Check hers out. It's cute. I look forward to visiting often, so you'll have to be a good poster. Luv ya!
Nancy

Nancy Page said...

Oh, yes, I wanted to tell you that you're boys are darling!!

Michael & Wendy Mecham said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a Great Day!

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married for seven years. We have two handsome boys and a beautiful girl.

My Boys

My Boys
Elliot

Gabe & Daddy

Elliot -- Ryan -- Gabriel