Saturday, May 3, 2008

Get the Party Started!


Confession: I have no idea what I am doing. I was starting to get jealous of everyone's elses cute blogs, so here I am. At midnight no less! Who needs sleep? My boys are in bed and Ryan is in Boise for Guard drill, so the house is quiet...for now! I will have to go back and take notes from all the blogs I've visited so that it will look like what I know what I am doing. Until I get the hang of this...
Ryan and I have been married for almost six years now. We have two boys. Elliot is three and Gabriel is 3 1/2 months. They grow too fast! We live in the thriving metropolis that is Pocatello! J/K - we really do like it here. We bought a house just before we had Elliot, and Ryan's mission is to see that he experiences every home improvement project possible. I hate to even paint, so I usually let him go (within reason.) He got his nursing license last year and is loving that. I graduated from ISU with a bachelor's in Music Education, and then went to work for my sister and her husband at their business (nothing musical at all.) I loved it though, and it put Ryan through school. Now I get to stay home with my boys -- although some days I would gladly go to work! I am teaching piano again too. It keeps me out of trouble:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan and Emily! Your little boys are so cute. I can't believe you already have 2! We miss Pocatello a lot - if you can believe it. Do you keep in contact with anyone from the old ward? I love your blog...it will be nice to stay in touch.

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married for seven years. We have two handsome boys and a beautiful girl.

My Boys

My Boys
Elliot

Gabe & Daddy

Elliot -- Ryan -- Gabriel