Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The 4th of July and then some...







We went to the parade this year. It was only two blocks away from our house, so yay for that! Gabe was just happy to be out of the house. The car was the coolest thing I have ever seen in the parade. Ryan and I had seen it the day before and as we drove past, we looked at each other and said, "That was the coolest car! Did you see it?" Elliot brought home lots of candy. One of the great benefits to having kids is the treats!
Elliot loves sparklers. Since Ryan had to work this year, that was pretty much all we did. He loved Amanda's green umbrella and had more fun with it than watching the parade.
The other pictures are just kind of random. Elliot was sitting in the exersaucer watching a movie one day while I was feeding Gabe. I didn't realize he was asleep until I got up to lay Gabe down for his nap. Elliot was out cold. He hardly moved when I pulled him out so that he could lay on the bed to sleep.
We have a Johnny Jump up that my sister gave us when he had Elliot (I'm glad I am the baby of the family--I get all the hand-me-downs.) It took Gabe a few minutes to figure out how to work it, but now he loves jumping in it. Elliot has even been so kind as to pull it back and let it swing while Gabe is in it. Only twice before I caught him! What a mischievous three year old I have.
The frog is in our pond. Ryan bought two last year to put in the pond when they were barely out of the tadpole stage. We haven't seen them since he put them in, so we thought they had died. Imagine my surprise when I looked out the window and there was a good sized frog sitting atop one of the lily pads! Ryan still hasn't seen it, so I don't think he totally believes me. That's why I took pictures ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married for seven years. We have two handsome boys and a beautiful girl.

My Boys

My Boys
Elliot

Gabe & Daddy

Elliot -- Ryan -- Gabriel