Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

I have seen this on a few of my high school friends' blogs, and since I left comments on theirs, I figured I would give them the same opportunity!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (You can play this even if we're just blog friends... something that you remember from our blog time together! haha!)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.I would love to hear what you guys remember about me! (good or [not too]bad :o)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married for seven years. We have two handsome boys and a beautiful girl.

My Boys

My Boys
Elliot

Gabe & Daddy

Elliot -- Ryan -- Gabriel