Monday, July 14, 2008

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

So...it's been awhile since I have posted. Ryan has been gone for three of the last four weeks, so I have had a lot less "free time." He comes home tomororrow--yay! I will break up our latest happenings so that:
  1. I don't get confused.
  2. You don't get confused and
  3. Umm...what was I doing again?


















Ryan and I celebrated our sixth anniversary on Saturday (July 12th.) Yes, he was in Boise, but he did send me some beautiful purple roses. Does anyone else think he looks about fifteen in our engagement picture? What six years, two kids, and four years at ISU will do to you!


This is my niece, Gillian. or as we call her, "Gilly Bean." She is six and playing T-ball this summer. She is about a head taller than any of the other kids on her team and at the first practice, she was the only one who knew which way to run the bases! She is the queen of her house, but with three older brothers, how could it be any other way?
Here she is playing rover. They should have tried her out on first base...at least she knew what to do with the ball! Totally different from Thad's super league, isn't it Colleen? We forgot how much fun Knothole Baseball is. Where the heck was the snowcone man? That was always the best part!!
Elliot fed Gabe this afternoon while I was on the phone with the Primary president. They both had to take a bath! There were pears and applesauce all over, but it could have been worse!
We have a rabbit (not my idea.) It was inherited from the teenage daughter of our the bishop in our old student ward. (Thanks, Bishop Cady:) ) It came with a hutch and a "portable" cage. Elliot's favorite thing to do is get in the hutch, get the bunny out and then torture it by chasing him and pulling his ears. This day he got in the other cage with the bunny and then couldn't get out. Any of you who know how I am with pets (of any kind) know that I don't touch anything with fur (or scales, or anything, really.) I got Elliot out, but I went and got our neighbor to put Dusty (yes, the bunny has a name) back in his cage. Eww. I made Ryan fix the hutch so that Elliot couldn't get in it anymore. Although his idea of "fixing" it was to put two buckets filled with limestone on top of the cover. What a man.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married for seven years. We have two handsome boys and a beautiful girl.

My Boys

My Boys
Elliot

Gabe & Daddy

Elliot -- Ryan -- Gabriel